Sunday, January 29, 2006

getting used to a new home is such hard work...















i'm so tired- all this sleeping is wearing me out!. the new human is ok, i guess, he lets me run around and knock things over. i know there's mouses hiding around here somewhere, i can smell them, but no matter how many things i knock over, i haven't found one yet. the human left last night!- i wasn't sure if he would come back to feed me, but another human came over to stare at the glowing screen, and click the buttons on the 'puter, and i gave him the old "starving kitty" routine- and he fell for it!- he opened a can of Stinky Goodness for me!- i think i'm gonna like it here...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home